FREE Business and Employment Forms
Create, print or download the business or employment forms you need in 5-10 minutes for free.
How to Register a Company
Registering a Local Company
To Register a Local Company limited by Shares, one needs to Reserve the name to be used and then file the following documents with the Registrar of Companies:
- Companies Registration Form (s.18)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (if any)
- Other Company forms
- 1. A1 – Statement of Nominal Capital
To register a Local company limited by guarantee, one needs to reserve the name to be used and then file the following documents with Registrar of Companies:
- Company Registration Form (s.18)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
When you have all the documents ready, pick assessments forms from our office or do self- assessment and pay registration fees and stamp duty. Upon registration, the Registrar will issue a certificate on incorporation within two working days. After the company has been registered, the following forms must be filed (Company Returns).
- Company Form 20 – Particulars of Directors and Secretaries (Within 14 days)
- Company Form 18 – Notice of Situation of Registered Office & Postal Address (within 14 days)
- Company Form 10 – Return of allotment (within 60 days)
- Form of Annual Return for a company limited by shares (to be filed once every year).
Registering a Foreign Company
A foreign company is a company which is incorporated in another country. If such a company wishes to carry out business in Uganda, it must be registered.
To register a foreign company, the following documents are required:
- Certified copies of Memorandum of Articles of Association/Charter/ Constitution and Certificate from the country of origin duly witnessed.
- Registration forms:
- Form 24 – Particulars of Directors and Secretary
- 2.Form 13 – Statement of all subsisting charges
- Form 25 – List of Names and Address of Persons Resident in Uganda authorized to accept service on behalf of the company.
- Form 26 – Address and Principle Office of Company.
When you have all the documents ready, do self-assessment or pick assessment forms from our office and pay the necessary fees. Upon registration, Registrar will issue a certificate of registration within two working days.Business Registrationreg COMPANY REGISTRATIONreg BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONreg PARTNERSHIPreg DOCUMENT REGISTRATIONreg CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTSreg ACTS & REGULATIONSreg FORMSUserHow can we help ?Get in touch with us right away+256 417 338 email@example.com